Today, we finished tilling the rest of the beds.  Although the new soil has not been brought in to the beds yet, we managed to break up all the compacted soil (which has been so tightly packed from the winter weather as well as from a full season of growing in the beds).  We also, again, had to water the lettuce again since there has been virtually no rain and our drip irrigation system cannot be hooked up quite yet (the town worries about the weather getting cold again, like it is this week, and freezing the pipes).

We'll also hopefully have instructional videos up soon!!
 


Comments




Leave a Reply